We work with project sponsors and co-financiers to drive
investment in renewable energy, energy efficiency and low emissions
- We invest in businesses or projects which develop or
commercialise clean energy technologies.
- We focus on projects and technologies at the later stages of
development which have a positive expected rate of return and the
capacity to service and repay capital.
- We also consider earlier stage projects which have significant
support and an appropriate risk profile.
- We invest in businesses that supply the goods or services
needed to develop or commercialise clean energy technologies.
- We invest directly, through partnerships, trusts and joint
- We also invest indirectly, through subsidiaries.
- Our investments may be in the form of debt products or equity
investments or a combination of both.
- Through the Clean Energy Innovation Fund, we will also invest
in projects and businesses that use technologies that have passed
beyond the research and development stages but which are not yet
established or of sufficient maturity, size or otherwise
commercially ready to attract sufficient private sector